Spring 2017 Registration CLOSED. This Series resumes Fall 2017.
As a follow-up to our MINDFULNESS BASICS course, these programs teach you how to apply mindfulness skills to the most prevalent stress-related problems in kids:
- Distracted, disorganized thoughts (including ADHD)
- Anxious, nervous feelings (including GAD & OCD)
- Angry, defiant behaviors (including ODD)
Each course uses Dr. Montminy's Applied Mindfulness approach to help resolve these problems peacefully and productively. You'll learn how to effectively deal with each of these challenges using the "3-A's" of mindfulness:
- Awareness - seeing clearly what's happening, what's working, and what's not
- Acceptance - making peace with what is, what you can change, and what you can't
- Aligned Action - choosing to thoughtfully respond rather than emotionally react
These courses provide you with the practical skills and tools you need to help your child be more clear, calm, and kind - no matter what their difficulty or disability may be.
Saturday Morning Seminars - 9:00 to 11:00 am
Register for a single seminar or for the entire series...
Mindful Solutions for Childhood Anxiety
Mindful Solutions for Attention Deficits
Mindful Solutions for Defiant Behaviors
To sign up for our Wait List and be the first to hear when we re-open these classes,
Contact Us here, now.